Veuve Clicquot partners with Mallory Court to offer Champagne wedding packages at Warwickshire country house hotel
Mallory Court Country House Hotel and Spa has teamed up with the iconic Champagne house, Veuve Clicquot, to offer a new range of wedding ideas with a classic twist. The ultimate Champagne wedding packages in Warwickshire.
Part of the Eden Hotel Collection, and surrounded by 10 acres of landscaped gardens amidst picturesque countryside, the enchanting historic country house hotel provides the perfect backdrop for a blissful big day, from the most intimate gathering to a large and lavish affair.
A choice of Champagne options – be it Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label, the classic symbol of the house since 1772, Veuve Clicquot Rich, a versatile Champagne created for mixology, or Veuve Clicquot Rosé, originally blended in 1818 by Madame Clicquot herself – are combined with sumptuous dining options and brought to life by the hotel’s award-winning wedding planners in glorious surroundings.
Veuve Clicquot Afternoon Tea Wedding Celebration
Those dreaming of something a little different for their big day look no further than a Veuve Clicquot Afternoon Tea. Welcome guests with Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label and then add an element of creativity with Veuve Clicquot Rich for the toast.
The Afternoon Tea Wedding includes:
- Two glasses of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne per guest
- Mallory traditional afternoon tea featuring a selection of finger sandwiches, homemade plain and fruit scones with clotted cream and locally-produced jam, an assortment of savoury bites, a selection of homemade cakes and fancies
- A choice of luxury loose teas and Grand Cru coffee
- A glass of Veuve Clicquot Rich for the toast.
Priced from £99 pp.
Sample wedding option: Outside Afternoon Tea
- Outdoor ceremony on the lower terrace, followed by drinks and canapés on the Croquet Lawn and Veuve Clicquot Afternoon Tea by the ornamental pond.
Priced from £2,980 total for 20 guests.
Sample wedding option: Indoor Afternoon Tea
- Ceremony in the Oak Panelled Dining Room, followed by drinks and canapés on the Croquet Lawn and Veuve Clicquot Afternoon Tea wedding breakfast in the restaurant, overlooking the ornamental pond and terraces.
Priced from £6,850 total for 50 guests.
Sparkle with Veuve Clicquot at the Drinks Reception
Choose an iconic Champagne to add some extra-special fizz to the reception, as well as a Veuve Clicquot display for an added sense of luxury and style.
Upgrade reception drinks from:
- Prosecco to Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label from £5.50 per person
- Prosecco to Veuve Clicquot Rosé from £8.50 per person
- House Champagne to Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label from £3.50 per person
- House Champagne to Veuve Clicquot Rosé from £5.50 per person
Sample wedding option: Full Wedding and Evening Reception Package
- The Knights Suite Atrium ceremony, followed by Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label welcome drinks and canapés on the Croquet Lawn. Then a three-course wedding breakfast and Knights Suite evening reception with Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label toast.
Priced from £16,250 total for 100 guests.
Evening Celebration Package
Add something extra special to the evening reception with a choice of Veuve Clicquot alongside delicious dining options.
Indulge in a Street Food Buffet with a glass of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label from £32.50 per person. Or with a glass of Veuve Clicquot Rosé from £36.50 per person
Alternatively, choose a Cheese & Deli Board Buffet with a glass of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label from £36.50 per person. Or with a glass of Veuve Clicquot Rosé from £39.50 per person.
For more information on the many personalised wedding options and ideas available, contact Bryony-Jayne Bateman at Mallory Court Country House Hotel and Spa on 01926 453902
If you would like to view our Veuve Clicquot wedding packages and upgrades click here.
A special thanks also goes to all of our trusted wedding suppliers for their continued support, Tom Humphries Photography, Tilly Trotters Brides, Clements and Church, Lilac and Wild, Bryony Dalton MUA, and Laura Michelle Bridal.